Friday, May 03, 2013

Oh My Heaven, I'm 27!

I wasn't really expecting it, especially with a toddler taking up all of my mental concentration and energy, my last two birthdays have kind of snuck up on me! I forgot about aging last year, but I still turned one year older. I'm not opposed to being older, it just keeps happening! I hope to enjoy my 27th year, and maybe I'll be a little more aware of it this year.

(I sometimes think I'm all grown up, then I do stuff like this, haha. Write your own captions :)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Jeeeeezzzzz..
-yeah, guess who thats from.

corrie said...

Yay! The 27th is a wonderful year! You know yourself well and can live so confidently and courageously!

Wishing you all the best this year!

kim said...

The third picture was me being scared of 27.