Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good-Bye Milk (*tear)

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this, but I found out the
real cause of my bloaty-gas-erupted-spleen thingy.


Turns out it's not really bad gas.

I'm lactose intolerant.

Double frick!!


Anyway, I'm thankful that it's not anything worse, but it still sucks.
I really love milk so much and every other dairy product out there.
And I can eat and drink dairy products, but I have to take a pill
before I do, and I can only eat and drink so much of it.... it is not
very fun.

So, below is a cartoon of "me" (with short hair) wearing my
grandma's sweater:



What it doesn't show is the next frame of "me" throwing the
yogurt across the room and crying...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww I'm sorry,
Good thing Fruit Loops and Honey Nut Cheerios taste good without milk.
A. Tena

Linda said...

Awww. Too bad but thank goodness for the man at the cafe who overheard us. That was kinda weird eh?

pamero said...

update please!