Thursday, June 28, 2012

4 Years Ago Today...

... At this time (11:45am), I think Cynthia was photographing us at the Cathedral on Tache
... I was already exhausted, and the show hadn't even started
... Nicholas and I were all smiles and giggles all day long
... I felt like a million bucks, and Nicholas was the most attractive I'd ever seen him
... I was surrounded by all my favourite people in the world, less a few...
... I was hungry most of the day
... I was astonished at what we had accomplished as a family
... I was waiting, and waiting
... I was emotionally spent by the end of the ceremony
... I laughed until I cried at my father's speech
... I danced the night away
... I was married


It still feels like yesterday. I hope I feel this was for many years to come :)

3 comments:

Court said...

That was a great day!
Happy Anniversary!!
May you both only fall more in love with each other!

corrie said...

Man, I loved your dress. It suited you to a tea and was gorgeous!

It was a crazy, crazy day and one I'll never forget. You both were champs through the whole thing : )

Mom said...

I still get teary eyed looking at your Wedding pics and thinking of all everyone went though that day to bring you both a beautiful day. You both looked so happy and in love just as you do this day. :)