Friday, October 06, 2006
10 Things you might not know about me: Part 2
1. I'm a procrastinator. (it sucks, but I'm not gonna do anything about it)
2. Halloween is just around the corner which reminds me... I LOVE ROCKETS!! I can eat them until my tongue bleeds... yum... (not the blood, the rockets)
3. I hate conflict with a passion... whenever people are in a big disagreement with eachother, or at odds with one another, my stomach starts churning... it's not a great thing.
4. My short term memory sucks. (well sometimes just my memory in general sucks)
5. I love this one drink at Starbucks Coffee so much... it's called a Blackberry, Green Tea Frappuccino. oh it's so delicious. (the only downer is that it costs over 4 dollars... but I splurge sometimes, it's worth it)
6. I'm a nail biter... and I bad one too. It bites... literally.
7. I love brushing my teeth so much, sometimes I brush them three times a day. But you can't really tell...
8. Spearmint gum gives me a headache and I don't know why. And I also get a small stomach ache if I eat a banana or drink a glass of chocolate milk too fast... it's wierd man.
9. I am very emotional. I mean I cry at anything, although I hide it pretty good.
10. If I shower everyday, it dries out my skin, so I only shower every second to third day. It's acutally healthier to be a little dirty, did you know that? I'm not just making it up to cover my butt, it's true.