Wednesday, January 03, 2007

christmas is still going!

I got this really awesome cd this christmas.
it makes me feel good, and there are only a
few that really do that for me. I also got
some new shirts, good ones. very pleased.
I was also given a necklace with a moon
stone in it by someone who loves me very
much, and it atually shines a different
colour when in diferent light.

and then I after christmas I went to Pine
Wood Lodge with the Postma's and Oost's
and Visser's; it was amazing. very relaxing
and enjoyable, and finally cold.

and just last week I tried snowmobiling for
the first time, and it was awesome! I wasn't
really sure if I'd like it or not, but I did, and
I want to do it again! soon! anyway, it was
kind of something I was a little afraid of, but
now I'm not anymore, so yay for me!

and this was the first christmas that I was
sick for nearly all of it... kind of poopey, but
it made me apprciated everything more,
like smell and taste and good sleeping...

so back to school in a few days, and no more
laziness. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: