Friday, September 22, 2006
10 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Part 1
(this picture montage is a little weird, but whatever)
1. I kind of like the after-taste of the combination of freshly brushed teeth and orange juice. Weird, I know...
2. I love driving long distances (except for in the mountains.)
3. Autumn is actually my favourite season.
4. If I could meet with any artist right now to discuss song writing and music composition, it would be Rufus Wainwright.
5. I don't really like mustaches.
6. I like seafood just as much as I like paper-cutting myself in between my fingers. (with fish as an exception)
7. My biggest dream is to be a professional musician. I want to write songs and compose music and share it with the world.
8. I actually like animals quite a bit, but I'm not ready to own one yet.
9. I'm becoming more familiar with cheeses. I love them, not all of them, but I've tried a lot of new ones in the last year or so, and my love for cheese is growing.
10. I don't really like to wear make-up. I'm wearing mascara right now, but I just find it time consuming and pointless most of the time. I mean I like the way I look when I'm all made up, but the truth of the matter is it's not the real me and I hate washing it off every night. Not to mention it costs a lot.