Thursday, November 16, 2006
lazily I write this...
(this looks like a lazy painting...)
so I was going to list another ten things you might not know about me today, but then I got lazy, then I thought I'd give you five things I did today so far, because it requires less thinking...
1. I tried to sing at my voice lesson with my mouth only half open (which wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be, it actually start to hurt a bit)
2. I ate some surprisingly good corn/potato chowda for lunch from the small bistro at school.
3. I sent myself an email. (I'm having a lonely day, okay?)
4. I brought my antibiotics to school with me, so I was pretending to be House and keep them in my pocket all day and then every once and a while nonchalauntly open the bottle and pop one into my mouth... but I couldn't actually do it because I can't swallow pills dry like that, and also because I only take 1 while I'm at school. So it was only kind of fun.
5. I spent a good amount of time on the internet trying to find out how to do the "knit" stitch. I found some helpful videos and saved them to my flash drive. It was a blasty blast.
So that was about it during this boring day.
oh I forgot to mention that I got an 8.8/10 on a Music History paper, which beat my last 8.5/10, so that was encouraging. and when talking to my professor for that class he complimented me on my solid paper writing. HA! solid paper writing my butt. has anyone seen a paper that I've written? bad bad bad... anyway, I figure that it's at least good for my self-esteem to hear something good about myself, even if it is a music professor commenting on my (what I like to call) "writing" "skills" (yes, each of those words get their own "quotation" marks)