Wednesday, November 29, 2006

oh silly me

I wasted so much time tonight watching this stupid cartoon called Making Fiends. It's about an evil girl called Vendetta and a sickening, sweet, innocent girl named Charlotte who is completely oblivious to anything close to evil. Anyway, it has it's moments of (I don't know if you can call it) humour, but it really was not worth my time tonight, with pressing assignments and papers to finish before the end of the semester.

But then I though, just think of how much time it took for the creator of this site (and she has two other short- film sites like this one) to come up with all these silly episodes, draw them all, do voice-overs for all of them put them on the stupid site, then design the site with "extras" and other links.... Then I didn't feel so bad about my 45 min. of wasted time...

(no offense to the creator of the site, she probably really enjoys doing stuff like that, but I don't really enjoy wasting my time on it)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vendetta and charlotte... those are pretty obvious names, like, who's the bad guy?

m

pamero said...

ooh 'vendetta'! That's a pretty name.

Kim O said...

hahahhahaa....